Friday 13 April 2012

Undergarments

Currently, I seem to have the choice of one of only 2 undergarments.



Time to take stock and prioritize as the demands on my time compound. My French Folly has been an exercise in faith - some may even say stupidity - which has morphed into a nightmare. It's time to turn my back on "my corner of France" and get on with the more pressing demands that command my attention at work and on the family and friends front. I am reducing my time at the computer over the next few months, hoping that my chums in the blog world will understand my temporary blogging hiatus. I love to read your wonderful posts and get enormous pleasure from receiving your comments so please be patient and stay tuned.

5 comments:

Ann said...

You do what you have to do.
We'll be here.

Sending some positive energy all the way down under... there you go...
did you catch it?

Unknown said...

Do hope you get your French Folly sorted out. French builders can be a nightmare.

Heather Robinson said...

I am also sending a burst of good your way (and a burst of something else towards those d*mn contractors). Yes, it is great to take some time to focus on what is right in front of you. And I agree with Ann, we'll be here when you can!
Gros, gros bisous and a hug,
Heather

Karena said...

Thinking of you and wishing that all the best will happen for you and your adventure in France!

Xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

LaPouyette said...

Take a rest...and a deep breath, Elizabeth!

The medal has always two sides, we just have to look at it to realize and see the positive one!

Don't give up!

Sorry for let commenting but, apart from a few posts I wrote, I,m not very much 'traveling' through the blog world in these days....

Take care,
amicalement, karin